Welcome.

Hello and welcome to my Scentsy blog. I fell in love with Scentsy after only looking at a book for about 5 minutes. I KNEW I had to have it in my life and in the lives of the ones I love! It's new, it's chic and it's the next best thing. Affordable & desirable. Scentsy is safe being flame & soot free, with 3 children, this makes me very happy! Pls tune back in for updates and specials.

Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Specials & News!

Hello my fellow Scentsy lovers!
 I just wanted to pop in today to share with you the awesome deal offered on this warmer! 


This warmer is 10% off for the entire month of June! 
My Father-in-Law is going to love his especially with the scent of the month (lotus cove), which is also 10% off in June! 


CLICK HERE to be redirected to my Scentsy page so you can get your order in TODAY!! 

I also wanted to share with you the amazing news re: my son's preschool fundraiser! Thanks to all the supportive parents, friends & family, we were able to collect $2975.00 in Scentsy orders . 
That means a fantastic return for the Preschool based on my commissions! 
CONGRATS to them for getting a fabulous product for a great cause!!! 

See you all again soon! 

No comments: